The Fleadh Forum
23rd Galway Film Fair Wednesday 10th - Sunday 14th July 2019
The Fleadh Forum is a one day industry seminar, occurring annually as a key component of the Film Fair.
It is a platform to explore and share ideas about what is happening in the audiovisual industry, creating an opportunity for filmmakers to come together and exchange news and views. The Fleadh Forum brings together three key Creative Europe Programmes: ACE, EAVE and Screen Leaders along with being supported by Screen Skills Ireland.
This event will give producers an opportunity to further enhance their knowledge of the film industry in general and shed a welcome light on other potential European and International companies and agencies.
Each annual seminar is broken up into 3 or 4 sessions that take place throughout the day of the event. Attendance to the event is free, but guests are required to R.S.V.P. More details on how to attend will be provided in June of each year, 3 weeks prior to the event.
Guest speakers have included
Previous editions have included:
- The 10 Commandments of the Film & TV Business
- Building a Finance Plan to Beat The Market
- Film finance case studies
- How to launch a film in the International market
- Brave New World Sales – How Digital Media is changing the game for distribution worldwide
- New International Trends Emerging in Filmmaking
- Hybrid Distribution
- Low Budget Filmmaking
- Future trends in Distribution
- The Importance of Building Strong Creative Partnerships
- New Potential Sources of Funding
- Regional film funding
- Post Production Technology
- Finding a Home for Irish Film in Europe
- Film Financing & Broadcasters
- Film Festivals and the Promotion of your Film
- Market Trends in Europe
- How the East Can Be Won
- Partners of the Arctic Circle
- The Global Cartoon Business
- Independent Film: Sunset or New Dawn?