Will talks to writer/director Isabella Eklöf about her Sundance debut, Holiday (2018) and writing the Cannes award winner, Border (2018). They also discuss studying film in Sweden and in Denmark, the reaction to the sexual violence in her film and working with Asperger’s.
- S01E03: Ed Guiney & Andrew Lowe
- S01E02: Isabella Eklöf
- S01E01: Bart Layton
- Junior Film Fleadh youth council open for applications
- Junior Film Fleadh 2018 – Save The Date!
- 2018 Galway Film Fleadh Award Winners
- 2018 Pitching Competition Finalists Announced
- Masterclass application deadline extended
- 2018 nominees for Bingham Ray New Talent Award in association with Magnolia Pictures
- Announcing our Casting Workshop